Supports credit-ready enterprises to grow their business; open to cooperatives, NGOs, people’s organizations, sole proprietors, corporations and other SMEs with at least 3 years operation
- Up to Php 40 million
Types of financing:
- 1. Credit line
- Supports working capital requirements which can be drawn when needed and amortized based on the expected operating cash flow.
- 2. Term loan
- Supports business expansion that requires acquisition of additional assets or on improving system and operation which are needed to accelerate growth. Loan amount can be released based on pre-set schedule and amortized based on the short-term or medium-term operating cash flow of the enterprise.
- 0.6% to 1.15% per month; subject to credit evaluation and based on diminishing balance; fixed for the entire loan term
- *No processing fees or other fees except for short-term financing of less than 6 months
- Up to 5 years, depending on business projection and cash flow
- Real Estate Mortgage, Chattel Mortgage, and others
- 1. Enterprise Loan
- Aims to support SMEs in general. Loan purposes can vary from acquiring assets, new equipment, building construction, building/plant improvements, opening new location, launching new product/services and additional working capital.
- 2. Agro-enterprise Loan
- Aims to support agriculture-based SMEs especially those that support local value chain. Loan purpose can vary from acquiring assets, new equipment, building construction, building/plant improvements, opening new location and launching new product/services and additional working capital.
- 3. WSE Loan
- Aims to support women social enterprises. Loan purpose vary from acquiring assets, new equipment, building construction, building/plant improvements, opening new location and launching new product/services and additional working capital.
- 4. PO Financing /Bridge Financing
- Aims to support working capital requirements particularly to finance delivery of purchase orders and receivables. Loan is packaged as credit line which the enterprise can draw from during a set validity period.
- 5. Wholesale Loan for Agri-Credit
- Aims to support cooperatives, microfinance NGOs and other lenders that cater to credit needs of producers in the agri sector. Loan purpose is for lending to individual producers of agriculture and aquaculture commodities.
- 6. Wholesale Loan for Microfinance
- Aims to support cooperatives, microfinance NGOs and other lenders that cater to credit needs of micro-entrepreneurs. Loan purpose is either for individual or group lending.
- 7. Business Rehab Loan
- Aims to support recovery of business operations that was affected by natural calamities or health emergencies. Loan purpose, in general, can either be for working capital or fixed asset acquisition.
- Registered cooperatives, NGOs, People’s Organizations, and SMEs with at least 3 years operation
Invested in SEs to support them in creating positive impact on marginalized communities and operating business innovations that supports environmental management and conservation in exchange for a share of ownership.
- Up to Php 40 million
- Based on business design and proposed term sheet
- SEs with innovative business ideas that are in the scaling stage of development whether new or expansion
Invested in secondary cooperatives and rural banks in the form of time deposits which are made available to support cooperatives and other social enterprises.
- Secondary cooperatives and rural banks
Participation in co-investment arrangements with other impact investors that aim to achieve particular social or environmental impact in a particular geographic area or particular social sector or group. Investments can be provided in the form of loan, equity, or developmental deposits.
- Impact investors
- Social enterprises, in general
Invested in start-up SEs to support them in acquiring business resources necessary to attain their next milestone.
- Up to Php 500,000
- Working capital, expansion, PO financing, purchase of equipment/ property, launching innovative solutions
- Zero during the initial term of investment
- Social enterprises that aim to reduce poverty and/or protect the environment in a specific location
Improved 3BL Performance
Access to resources on adopting and improving triple bottom line or 3BL
Access to latest innovations on industry and business, environmental management, and gender and development.
Let us work together in growing your enterprise and creating social impact!
HOW DOES FSSI SUPPORT HELP THE COMMUNITY?
Loans Grants Equities Developmental deposits Capacity building Consultation
Employment Training Dividend Patronage refund Network
Persons w/ Disabilities