1. Provide technical inputs in the setting of portfolio growth and quality standards and targets
2. Contribute to ensuring portfolio quality are within set standard and/or target
1. Evaluate loan and deposit applications, the partners’ financial condition, credit worthiness and risks
2. Evaluate project proposals based on approved 3BL criteria and indicators
3. Appraise offered loan security and/or ensure property appraisal by licensed appraisers
4. Contact partners and other relevant informants and conduct field visits to validate information in the project application and gather additional requirements
5. Analyze risk and recommend project for approval or disapproval
1. Provide technical inputs in the regular 3BL monitoring of existing projects
2. Identify “red flags” / early signs of problem loan accounts and recommend measures to address the problems to prevent further deterioration
1. Identify potential and actual risks to FSSI investments
2. Conduct regular review of operational and compliance risks of assigned accounts
3. Conduct regular review of credit risk classification of assigned accounts
4. Recommend and implement timely and effective remedial measures
Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
College degree preferably with background in Economics, Banking, Finance Business Management and Accounting
At least three (3) years working experience in related fields; has experience working on social enterprises, microfinance, cooperatives, gender and social inclusion, and projects that contribute to attaining the sustainable development goals
Planning, research, economic analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, feasibility study, environmental assessment, social impact assessment, property appraisal, documentation, accounting, credit operation, remedial management, collection, IT skills
Interested applicants may tender an application letter addressed to the HR and Administration Manager with their curriculum vitae and submit to:
The HR and Administration Unit
Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc.
46-E Eugenio Lopez Street corner Samar Avenue
South Triangle, Quezon City
Deadline for submission of application is 27 March 2020. FSSI will reply to shortlisted applicants only.