The Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc. (FSSI) is a social investment organization committed to support the development of sustainable communities through social entrepreneurship.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated and responsible accounting intern to provide support to the Finance Unit. The Intern should have a basic understanding of accounting principles. The intern shall support functions in encoding, gathering, filing, and analyzing data while ensuring timeliness, accuracy and privacy of data.
The Foundation for a Sustainable Society Inc. (FSSI) is looking for one (1) Finance intern. S/he will report to the Finance Unit.
- An undergraduate taking up Bachelor’s in accounting, business, finance or relevant degree
- Must have an endorsement from the academic institution
- Must be able to report on-site at FSSI office
- Must be amenable to work from Mondays-Fridays, at least 3 times a week, between 8 am – 5 pm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Assisting with data entry and recording
- Filing of check vouchers and journal vouchers per transaction
- Prepares individual files for all legal/loan documents of borrowers
- Scanning of documents
- Attend staff meeting, as necessary
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
Duration: At least 300 hours between January and March 2024
Please note that FSSI provides a daily modest stipend. Interns may choose to continue to work beyond the 300 hours in agreement with the designated supervisor.
- Proof of enrolment with inclusive dates to confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
Deadline for submission of application is 26 January 2024.
Interested applicants may tender an application letter addressed to the HR and Administration Manager with their curriculum vitae and submit to:
The HR and Administration Unit
Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc.
46-E Eugenio Lopez Street corner Samar Avenue
South Triangle, Quezon City
FSSI will reply to shortlisted applicants only.