The Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc. (FSSI) is a social investment organization committed to support the development of sustainable communities through social entrepreneurship.
FSSI is in need of one (1) student intern for communications and two (2) student interns for research. The interns will report to the Knowledge Management, Advocacy, and Communications (KMAC) Unit.
The interns will assist FSSI’s KMAC Unit in its research and communications and marketing activities.
- Candidate must be a student, enrolled in a college-level degree program at the time of application and during internship. Candidates who have already graduated or fulfilled their academic internship requirements are not eligible for the internship.
- Assist in developing marketing materials targeting a range of audiences from cooperatives to start ups, SMEs, and multi sector institutional partners
- Assist in social media content planning and creation
- Layout/produce communication and marketing materials in various formats (both digital and print)
- Assist in photo and video coverage of events held by FSSI
- Assist in other communication and marketing activities of the unit
- Graphic design, copywriting and video editing
- Excellent organizational, time management and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly and meet deadlines
- Attention to details and proven ability to work independently and effectively
- Proficiency in computer software related to key tasks assigned (MS 365 and editing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Assist in the conduct and analysis of surveys and studies related to social enterprises and the triple bottom line framework of sustainability
- Conduct basic market and data analysis
- Transcribe interviews and write case studies
- Assist in social media content creation
- Assist in the Unit’s secretariat work
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent writing skills
- Research and fact-checking
- Data management and analysis
- High degree of attention to detail-oriented
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
Duration: At least 300 hours between February and May 2024.
Please note that FSSI provides a modest daily stipend. Interns may choose to continue to work beyond the 300 hours in agreement with the designated supervisor.
Location: Hybrid (Work-from-home arrangement and onsite work)
- Proof of enrolment with inclusive dates to confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
- Sample works
Deadline for submission of application is 26 January 2024.
Interested applicants may tender an application letter addressed to the HR and Administration Manager with their curriculum vitae and submit to:
The HR and Administration Unit
Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc.
46-E Eugenio Lopez Street corner Samar Avenue
South Triangle, Quezon City
FSSI will reply to shortlisted applicants only.