DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Planning and system development
- Provide technical inputs on over-all strategies to reduce portfolio risks that include but are not limited to preventive, collection, litigation and statutory strategies.
- Adopt procedures in the management and disposal of real and other properties acquired or surrendered.
B. Portfolio management
- Provide technical inputs in the setting of portfolio quality standards and target.
- Contribute to ensuring portfolio quality are within set standard and/or target.
- Manage and take custody of hardened and written off accounts.
- Develop and adopt effective collection strategies and alternatives in the collection of hardened accounts and in the recovery of written off accounts.
- Implement collection schedules and strategies.
D. Asset management
- Manage and take custody of real and other properties acquired or surrendered.
- Ensure timely disposal of real and other properties acquired or surrendered based on fair market prices.
- Prepare loan agreements, restructuring contracts and other documentation.
- Ensure full compliance in documentation of securities.
- Ensure that conditions of restructuring agreement are fully complied and documented.
F. Perform other related function that may be assigned from time to time.
A. Credit Evaluation
- Review loan applications, the partners’ financial condition, credit worthiness and risks.
- Evaluate project proposals based on approved 3BL criteria and indicators.
- Appraise offered loan security and/or ensure property appraisal by licensed appraisers.
- Contact partners and other relevant informants and conduct field visits to validate information in the project application and gather additional requirements.
- Analyze risk and recommend project for approval or disapproval.
- Provide technical inputs in the regular 3BL monitoring of existing projects.
- Identify “red flags” / early signs of problem loan accounts and recommend measures to address the problems to prevent further deterioration.
C. Risk management
- Identify potential and actual risks to FSSI investments.
- Conduct regular review of operational and compliance risks of assigned accounts.
- Conduct regular review of credit risk classification of assigned accounts.
- Recommend and implement timely and effective remedial measures.
EDUCATION: College degree preferably with background in Economics, Banking, Finance Business Management and Accounting
EXPERIENCE: At least three (3) years working experience in related fields; has experience working with MSME, social enterprises, microfinance institutions cooperatives and non-government organizations
SKILLS: Planning, research, economic analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, feasibility study, property appraisal, documentation, accounting, credit operation, remedial management, collection, litigation, asset management, asset disposal, communication, IT skills
Interested applicants may tender an application letter addressed to the HR and Administration Manager, and together with their curriculum vitae submit to:
The HR and Administration Unit
Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc.
46-E Eugenio Lopez Street corner Samar Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
Deadline for submission of application is 15 September 2023.
FSSI will reply to shortlisted applicants only.
For interested candidates, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.