The Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc. (FSSI) is a social investment organization committed to support the development of sustainable communities through social entrepreneurship.
Since 1995, we have been supporting social enterprises across the Philippines through financial and non-financial services. Our organization promotes the triple bottom line (3BL): social equity, environmental protection, and economic development, also referred to as three P’s or PEOPLE, PLANET, PROFIT.
SUMMARY OF TASKS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
FSSI is in need of one (1) Research Intern and one (1) Creative Intern. S/he will report to the Knowledge Management, Advocacy, and Communications (KMAC) Unit.
Candidate must be a student, enrolled in an undergraduate-level degree program at the time of application and during internship. Candidates that have completed the required internship courses at the time of application are not eligible for this internship.
The interns will assist FSSI’s KMAC Unit in its research and marketing activities.
- Assist in the conduct and analysis of surveys and studies related to social enterprises and the triple bottom line framework of sustainability
- Conduct basic market and data analysis
- Transcribe interviews and write case studies
- Assist in social media content creation
- Assist in the Unit’s secretariat work
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent writing skills
- Research and fact-checking
- Data management and analysis
- High degree of attention to detail-oriented
- Assist in social media content planning and creation
- Layout/produce communication and marketing materials in various formats (both digital and print)
- Assist in the content creation for FSSI’s website
- Assist in other communication and marketing activities of the Unit
- Assist in photo and video coverage of events held by FSSI
- Graphic design, copywriting and video editing
- Excellent organizational, time management and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly and meet deadlines
- Attention to details and proven ability to work independently and effectively
- Proficiency in computer software related to key tasks assigned (MS Office and graphic design or editing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
Duration: At least 300 hours between August and December 2023
Please note that FSSI provides a daily modest stipend. Interns may choose to continue their internship beyond the 300 hours in agreement with the designated supervisor.
Location: Hybrid (Onsite and work-from-home arrangement)
- Proof of enrolment with inclusive dates to confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.