The Foundation for a Sustainable Society Inc. (FSSI) is in need of two (2) Creative interns. S/he will report to the Knowledge Management, Advocacy, and Communications (KMAC) Unit.
- Must have completed subjects or demonstrated competence in graphic design, copywriting, and video editing.
- Will develop marketing materials targeting a range of audiences from cooperatives to start ups, SMEs, and multi sector institutional partners.
Candidate must be a student, enrolled in a college-level degree program at the time of application and during internship. Candidates who have already graduated or fulfilled their academic internship requirements are not eligible for the internship.
- Excellent organizational, time management and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work flexibly and meet deadlines;
- Attention to details and proven ability to work independently and effectively.
- Proficiency in computer software related to key tasks assigned (MS Office and graphic design or editing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, etc).
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
Duration: At least 300 hours between March to June 2023
Please note that FSSI provides a modest daily stipend. Interns may choose to continue to work beyond the 300 hours in agreement with the designated supervisor.
Location: Hybrid (Work-from-home arrangement and Office duty)
- Proof of enrolment with inclusive dates to confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
- Sample works
Interested applicants may submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of application is 6 March 2023.
FSSI will reply to shortlisted applicants only.