The Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc. (FSSI) is a social investment organization committed to support the development of sustainable communities through social entrepreneurship. Since 1995, we have been supporting social enterprises across the Philippines through financial and non-financial services. Our organization promotes the triple bottom line (3BL): social equity, environmental protection, and economic development, also referred to as three P’s or PEOPLE, PLANET, PROFIT.
SUMMARY OF TASKS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
FSSI is in need of one intern who will report to its Knowledge Management, Advocacy, and Communications (KMAC) Unit.
- Will develop marketing materials targeting a range of audiences from cooperatives to start ups, SMEs and multi sector institutional partners.
- Will assist the KMAC Unit in producing content for its digital channels.
Candidate must be a student, enrolled in a graduate-level degree program at the time of application and during internship. Candidates that have graduated are not eligible for internship.
- Must have completed subjects or demonstrated competence in graphic design, copywriting and video editing.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work flexibly and meet deadlines;
- Attention to details and proven ability to work independently and effectively.
- Proficiency in computer software related to key tasks assigned (MS Office and graphic design or editing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, etc).
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
Duration: At least 300 hours between October to December 2022
Please note that FSSI provides a daily modest stipend. Interns may choose to continue to work beyond the 300 hours in agreement with the designated supervisor.
Location: Work-from-home arrangement
- Proof of enrolment with inclusive dates to confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment
- Endorsement letter from the school for the internship
- Resume with sample works
Deadline of applications is on October 14, 2022, Friday. Please submit your application to email@example.com.