TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR INTERNS
The Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc. (FSSI) is a social investment organization committed to support the development of sustainable communities through social entrepreneurship. Since 1995, we have been supporting social enterprises across the Philippines through loans and capacity building. Our organization promotes the triple bottom line (3BL): social equity, environmental protection, and economic development, also referred to as three P’s or PEOPLE, PLANET, PROFIT.
SUMMARY OF TASKS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
FSSI is in need of interns for the organization and digitization of its library. S/he will report to the Knowledge Management, Advocacy, and Communications (KMAC) Unit.
- Conduct of inventory and classification of reference materials;
- Assist in the cataloging, de-duplication of records, and other improvements
- Organize and offer library instruction for library users; and
- Support in the digitization of information materials, photographs, and other content
- Completed subjects or demonstrated competence in library and information science
- Familiar with library classification systems and database management
- Working knowledge of basic computer tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, and proactive
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT
At least 300 hours between March and December 2021
Please note that FSSI provides a daily modest stipend. Interns may choose to continue to work beyond the 300 hours in agreement with the designated supervisor.
FSSI Office at 46-E Eugenio Lopez Street, near corner Samar Avenue, Quezon City
- Proof of enrolment with inclusive dates to confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment
- Endorsement from school or instructor
Interested applicants can email their requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “FSSI Internship”