TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR INTERNS
The Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc. (FSSI) is a social investment organization committed to support the development of sustainable communities through social entrepreneurship. Since 1995, we have been supporting social enterprises across the Philippines through loans and capacity building. Our organization promotes the triple bottom line (3BL): social equity, environmental protection, and economic development, also referred to as three P’s or PEOPLE, PLANET, PROFIT.
SUMMARY OF TASKS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
FSSI is in need of two interns who will report to the Project Development and Monitoring Unit.
- Must have completed subjects or demonstrated competence in research methodology, conducting surveys, report writing and documentation
- Will draft research instruments, administer surveys, and prepare research reports
- Must have completed subjects or demonstrated competence in graphic design, copywriting and video editing
- Will develop marketing materials targeting a range of audiences from cooperatives to start ups, SMEs and multi sector institutional partners
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT
Duration: August to December 2020 (est 20 weeks)
Please note that FSSI provides a modest stipend for communication expenses. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 20 weeks in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend. They are also expected to use their own laptop.
Work from home
Candidate must be a student, enrolled in a graduate-level degree program at the time of application and during internship. Candidates that have graduated are not eligible for internship
- Excellent organizational, time management and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work flexibly and meet deadlines;
- Attention to details and proven ability to work independently and effectively
- Proficiency in computer software related to key tasks assigned (MS Office and graphic design or editing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Proof of enrolment with inclusive dates to confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
Interested applicants can email their requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org