Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc. (FSSI) invites interested parties to participate in a bidding of one (1) unit of Toyota Grandia (Model 2013) on an “as is-where is” basis as indicated below:
Offers to buy the vehicle shall be made through sealed bids using the prescribed form (Annex A). Sealed bids must be received in the FSSI Office not later than 18 October 2019, Friday, at 12:00 noon.
Bids shall be opened on 18 October 2019, Friday, at 3:00 in the afternoon in the presence of a representative from the Finance Unit, the HR and Administration Unit and the Executive Director. Sale of the vehicle shall be awarded to the highest bidder subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- ACCEPTANCE – FSSI shall inform the winning bidder of the acceptance of their offer within five (5) days after the closing date.
- PAYMENT TERMS – Full payment shall be made by the winning bidder within seven (7) days of such notification. Alternatively, s/he may make an initial payment equivalent to at least 25% of the bid/price. The payment of the balance shall be made within fourteen (14) days of the initial payment. Full payment is required for the pull out of the vehicle from the FSSI premises.
- CONDITION- The property listed offers “as is-where is”. FSSI makes no warranty express or implied, as to the condition of the property or its fitness for any use or purpose.
- REMOVAL- The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by FSSI, shall at their expense, remove the vehicle, under the supervision of the HR and Administration Unit of FSSI within fifteen (15) days after the notification referred to in item (1) above.
- FAILURE TO PAY OR REMOVE- Should the purchaser fail to pay for the vehicle in accordance with item (2) above or fail to remove the vehicle in accordance with item (4) above, FSSI, without prejudice to other remedies, may cancel the contract without notice to the Purchaser and retain as liquidation damages any deposit or amount paid on account of the property. The Purchaser shall lose all claim to and interest in the property and may be held responsible for all loss, cost, and expense incurred by FSSI due to the Purchaser’s fault.
- TAX – The Purchaser shall pay any applicable duties and taxes that may be liable as a result of the sale of these goods.
- DAMAGE TO PROPERTY – The Purchaser shall be responsible for any damage to property resulting from the removal of the property sold.
- FSSI does not assume any liability for injury or loss incurred in the inspection, removal, use or handling of the vehicle listed on the Bid Form.
- FSSI reserves the right to accept or reject any bid.
Download form here: https://fssi.com.ph/fssi_toyota-hi-ace-bid-form/